Thursday, July 29, 2010

Designer Salvos?

So Today when the Salvos came to talk to us.  They set a challenge for us to make a garment out of unprocessed (clothing which has not been sorted and has come directly in from donations) in one hour.

Here I have constructed a play suit out of two garments; a peasant blouse that had applique embellishments on the bat wing sleeves, the hem. And a plain white V-neck long sleeve, drawstring waisted cover up. Here I have used the cover up as the base and use the peasant top as the trimmings.



Wedgie!! 
I couldn't stop giggling when I actually saw this on the mani.  

So... the proportions are off. I know! Probably best suited to a short wasted person or maybe even a child. 

I wish it fit. I would actually wear this, but unfortunately I will most likely rip it in half or I will cut me into two. BOOOOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment